Friday, September 14, 2012

Class

Something that happened in class this week

This past Sunday a guy that I race dirt bikes with died from a wreck. He was riding at Daniels Ridge which isn't far from here. He over jumped a jump and hit his head then he died of internal bleeding. But this affected my Algebra II because I didn't sleep much and I wasn't paying much attention in class because i was so tired. This is probably going to have an affect on my grade because i’m not that sure how to do the things that were doing. The worse part is that we have a test today and i’m pretty sure i'm not going to do well because I tried to do the study guide and I was confused on how to do the stuff. I think algebra I was easy but algebra II is a little harder plus my teacher Ms. Waldrop is very strict. You have to say yes ma’am and no ma’am and she calls me sir which is really annoying because i’m 15 i’m not a sir im still a kid. She gets mad at me all the time because her class is extra boring and I start daydreaming and I stare at the wall. She always says she is going to call my mom and it aggravates me because I don't do anything wrong in her class. If it was more interesting I would pay attention. Plus i'm making a B which is the second highest grade in the class so what can she possibly say? Ma’am your son has the second highest grade and he doers good on his work but he doesn't pay attention in class” I believe that statement contradicts itself.

1 comment:

  1. I can see where it would be difficult to focus with that weighing on your mind. And while I'm glad to hear that you seem to understand the math well, have you considered that Ms. Waldrop may have something more to teach you than math skills? You may not be used to the expectations she has for how class should go, but I guarantee you that if you learn to conduct yourself according to Ms. Waldrop's standards, it will serve you well in other areas too!

    ReplyDelete