Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My name is Brandon Scott Hargrave. I have one little sister who is four. I was born in Lincolnton and lived in Kings Mountain for most of my life. I went to east elementary school, then to Bessemer city middle school. I was a freshman at Bessemer city high school for one year because the Early College was on the Bessemer city campus. For my sophomore year they moved the school to Gaston college. I've lived with my step dad since I was four. I enjoy racing dirt bikes. I got my first dirt bike when I was two and a half. I started racing when I was four. I raced for about four years then my dad got mad and sold my dirt bike. So i didn’t ride for three years. Then my step dad bought me a dirt bike and started taking me racing.I’ve been racing ever since then. I also like to play xbox when i'm bored. My favorite game is gears of war 3. I’ve had three xbox’s because one of them over heated. My arcade xbox caught on fire because I was watching movies on it all day and it got too hot. My third xbox will hopefully be my last one because i’m tired of wasting so much money on xbox’s. My goal in life is to become a physical therapist. I think it is very interesting the way the body works and I want to be able to help people when they’re in need like I was when I broke bones.

1 comment:

  1. I have to ask: where does a four-year-old race dirt bikes? Or was it just something you did with friends and family? And we're not talking the kind with dangerous, bone-breaking tricks here, are we? After all, it sounds like even video games are extreme sports the way you treat your xboxes! I had another student who would get pretty banged up from his competitions a few years back, so I think he had to quit, and I know how that tore him up.

    (PS, this was a little shy of the 300 word mark. If you type in Word or copy and paste into Word, it'll give you a quick word count if you're unsure.)

    ReplyDelete