Friday, August 31, 2012

Algebra II

Algebra II

    This week in algebra II we had our first test. I thought this test was going to be easy so I didn’t really pay it any attention. That’s how I normally treat school because I don't have to study. It has always been real easy for me I would make an a and not have to try or do my work but now that I'm in the college classes i have to actually do my work.

As we began the test I realized that I had forgotten the letters that describe what a number such as w is a whole number. But i made it through that part and I believe I had gotten them right. So i went on to the next problem which i had never seen in my life and the teacher swear she went over it but no one knew how to do it. So I skipped it and went on to the next problem. In this problem you had to find the square root of a -5 and then the opposite and the reciprocal. I think i also go that right.

Then on the back I had a few problems that I had to solve which were very easy except for one and it was an inequality. I graphed it but I'm not sure if i had done it right. Overall I don't think I done so well on my first algebra II test but I'm hoping that i might have gotten lucky and done good on it. If I don't my mom will be very displeased and I'll probably be grounded which isn't fun because I was grounded all last semester due to geometry because i made like an 82 every 6 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment