Thursday, August 23, 2012

Algebra II

I am taking algebra II this semester. My teacher is Ms. Waldrop. She is a very serious teacher. If you not paying attention she will get mad and make you pay attention. You don’t want to act tied in Ms. Waldrop’s class because she will make you stand. She also does not allow goofing off in her class. If you goof off in her class there are serious consequences. She is also very serious about getting your work done. The good thing about Ms. Waldrop is that she is there to help us, you can tell she isn't here just for a paycheck. One thing that I don't like is that she gives us homework every night. It’s not that I don't like doing it, it just seems like school takes up my whole day. I have to get up at 7 and get on the bus and come to school. Then around four I get on the bus and have to go home. I don't get home till about 5:30 which sucks because I live like 15 minutes away from the college. After doing all that i don’t feel like doing my homework but it does help me understand the stuff we learn in class. Ms. Waldrop is very understanding though and she often gives a just a few problems to do for homework. Another thing that is big with Ms. Waldrop is respect. While you're talking to her you must show respect such as saying yes and no ma’am. She also expects you to say please and thank you to everything. She is an overall great teacher who has already taught me many things including life lessons and lessons in algebra II.

1 comment:

  1. How cool that you have already found a teacher with whom you connect so well! Life lessons in the first week, that's some pretty intense learning already. It's too bad that you have so much time taken up with school, but I hope you find it is worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete